Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lady K

This week has been go-go-go NON-stop. On Friday, I met up with Karron (who by the way, was absolutely frightened to death to have her pictures taken) we sat and chatted a bit as I started to do her hair and make-up. I have never laughed so hard in my life! "This make up stinks, what is that think your using on my eye? She'd scream and twitch every time I went to put on her mascara, I seriously had a BLAST.

After getting her all gussied (google it) up, we went out on a location shoot. The day was chilly, and over cast but PERFECT for natural light in a park setting. It was misting the ENTIRE time we shot, but it's what made the photo shoot an adventure. The banter that Karron and I have together was Amazing.

Karron is such a beautiful person, inside and today I wanted to show her just how beautiful on outside she truly is. Soon as I started shooting she became another woman. She was no longer Karron the mother of 3 boys, she became Karron, the fun loving woman.  Eeep! I was so excited. <3

Here is a little sneak peak at a few of her pictures..

xoxo
chaRe'e

No comments:

Post a Comment