Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cassie & Stephen 9/10/11

Ahh, This wedding came as a shock to me, six days before they were to be married, Their original wedding photographer pulled out. This couple had the WORST luck when it came to relying on people, So when Cassie called me to ask if I would photograph her BIG day, I jumped at the chance.

The colors were amazing, the Pea-cock theme jazzed up the Classic country  look of The Julian Chapel. Saturday was lovely sunny day, perfect for getting married.

I have never met a woman more driven, put together, and as REAL as Ms Cassie. She would not only give you the shirt off her back she would ask if you needed another. Stephen is full of life and laughter, there is NEVER a dull moment with that man.

I am so proud to say Congratulations to Cassie & Stephen and THANK YOU BOTH, for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

xoxo
-chare'e





No comments:

Post a Comment